If you have been injured by another person’s or company’s negligence, you may be entitled to monetary compensation, either from the person or company that caused your injury or from their insurance company.
I have obtained monetary settlements for clients with the following types of injuries [partial list]:
▪ injuries from automobile accidents;
▪ knee and wrist injuries requiring surgery from slip and falls;
▪ allergic reaction requiring hospitalization from improper prescription medication;
▪ food poisoning from restaurant food;
▪ auto immune disorder triggered by a contaminated vitamin supplement;
▪ back injury and concussion from building defects.